Glossika’s mission is to enable anyone to learn any language in the world effectively. We do this through the careful curation of content, and we’re building a platform (called Viva) to serve as the creator hub that generates all of that learning content. The ecosystem is scalable and it has a huge potential to grow.
Join us to shape the future of language learning.
We’re looking for 2 product designers.
You’ll be building interfaces for Glossika and Viva (on both web apps and mobile apps) and helping us brainstorm how we can deliver more value to our users.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to create new products, design new features, and optimize existing features — all in a way that is aligned with company branding
- Help to define and improve the interfaces and user experiences on Glossika/Viva
- Create deliverables (wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc) to help communicate ideas
- Set up and track product metrics to learn which UI/UX features users do/don’t like and optimize accordingly
There will be 4 parts to the hiring process — all online
- Part I: A brief interview to make sure you’re a potential fit for the team and answer any questions that you might have regarding our products and team
- Part II: Answer two questions about product design
- Part III: Meet with our developers, designers and product managers
- Part IV: Discuss your salary expectations and answer any remaining questions that you might have
Our working hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM Taiwan Time; we prefer to have everybody start and end work at the same time to facilitate effective teamwork, but you have 30 minutes of flexibility to begin your workday.