Glossika’s mission is to enable anyone to learn any language effectively. We do this through the careful curation of content, and we’re building a platform (called Viva) to serve as the creator hub that generates all of that learning content. The ecosystem is scalable and it has a huge potential to grow.
Join us to shape the future of language learning.
We’re looking for 1 backend developer to join the team.
You’ll be building the foundation of our products and helping us brainstorm how we can deliver more value to our users.
- Build and optimize APIs and integrations
- Build and optimize language learning algorithms
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Design relational databases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and fix issues between front-end and back-end development teams
There will be 3 parts to the hiring process — all online
- Part I: A brief interview to make sure you’re a potential fit for the team and answer any questions that you might have regarding our products and team
- Part II: Meet with our developers, designers and product managers
- Part III: Discuss your salary expectations and answer any remaining questions that you might have
Our working hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM Taiwan Time; we prefer to have everybody start and end work at the same time to facilitate effective teamwork, but you have 30 minutes of flexibility to begin your workday.