Video and photo editing
• Familiar with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Adobe Audition
• Good knowledge and understanding of animation tools inside Adobe After Effects, and understanding the different types of keyframes and how to use them properly
• Familiar Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other photo editing software
• English level must be at least intermediate level or higher. The videos are made in English, so it’s absolutely necessary that the video editor understands the contents of the video, and knows how to put everything in the right place.
• Creative, and easy to get along with.
• Enjoy coming up different ideas and solution
• You are a problem solver, not a complainer.
• Enjoy challenges (You’ll come across different design challenges! It’s important that you enjoy challenges!)