Glossika’s mission is to enable anyone to learn any language in the world effectively. We do this through the careful curation of content, and we’re building a platform (called Viva) to serve as the creator hub that generates all of that learning content. The ecosystem is scalable and it has a huge potential to grow.
Join us to shape the future of language learning.
We’re looking for 2 frontend developers. You’ll be building our 2B and 2C interfaces and helping us brainstorm how we can deliver more value to our users.
There will be 3 parts to the hiring process — all online
- Part I: A brief interview to make sure you’re a potential fit for the team and answer any questions that you might have regarding our products and team
- Part II: Meet with our developers, designers and product managers
- Part III: Discuss your salary expectations and answer any remaining questions that you might have
- Have a good understanding of SaaS
- Build reusable code, libraries for future use, and high-quality, standards-compliant, responsive web pages
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before being submitted to our back-end
- Good understanding of technical SEO principles and ensuring that our applications adhere to them
- Troubleshoot and fix issues between front-end and back-end development teams